Do you enjoy writing about the dry cleaning or laundry industry. Do you have an area of expertise that you would like to share with the readers of The Dry Cleaners Blog, an expertise that those in the drycleaning and laundry industry would benefit from. Perhaps you have articles that you have written that you would like to re-post on the dry cleaners blog. If so, I would love to post your article here.
Become a contributing author or guest author.
The Dry Cleaners Blog is very unique in that it is one of the very few blogs to be written specifically for the owners and operators of the small, niche market made up of dry cleaners and laundries. By writing (unpaid) guest articles you can gain exposure for your own business, blog or website. This is a great opportunity to build your presence on the web for both your business and the readership of your own blog by including your bio, a credit backlink to your site and your contact information.
A Few Guidelines for authors and guest authors:
- Guest posts must be original and not plagiarized.
- The post is unique and has not been published on any other sites.
- Word count should be a minimum of 500 words.
- The article must be written in English.
- Links to your blog and/or website will be allowed.
- Posts should be related to the topics of this blog, only well-written posts will be considered.
- There are always exceptions!
If interested, contact me at: MichaelRMiller@TheDryCleanersNetwork.com.