The objective of this cycle is to get the solvent out of the wheel, and out of the fabrics before the Drying/Recovery cycle begins.
Choices Which Can Cause Poor Results
- Soil that is still present in the solvent.
- Garments will now act as the filter medium.
- Insufficient Extract Time
- Results in too much solvent and possibly too much NVR left in the garments.
- Extends the amount of time needed to dry the garments.
- Over Extended Extract Time
- Too little of the good NVR is left in the garments.